We hold three times the level of stock most bike shops would, because we like to make sure that whatever you want it’s here in store.
Bikes today come with a dazzling array of add on equipment and accessories to enhance your riding experience and specification, keep yourself safe from harm and simply make life that little bit more practical and easy. From car bike racks to cycle helmets, performance brakes or that comfy seat you’ve always been looking for we stock all the leading brand names and regularly throw special offers. Don’t forget we also offer a huge range of bike clothing from Bontrager and other top names.
Our full range of top quality bike and cycling accessories includes;
- Niterider, Knog and Exposure bike lights
- Giant mudguards, pumps, computers, grips and cycling helmets
- Bontrager bottle cages, tools, saddles, gloves and bar ends
- Hope bike components
- Brakes and gears from Shimano, Sram and Avid
- Forks from Marzocchi and Rockshox
- Practical and family car racks, bags, child seats and trailers
- Children’s cycling helmets
- Other brands including Tifosi, Giro, SixSixOne and Endura
- Locks, tools and lubes from On Guard, Magnum and Pedros
We only stock great quality products from leading manufacturers designed for a range of riding styles, so whether your thing is dropping down mountains or a sedate ride in the park we’ve got the kit you need to be safe and well equipped.
Selling the widest selection of accessories and gear for over 30 years
Working out of our well known store in the centre of Gravesend we stock a range of accessories and bikes that draws customers all the way from London. From kids lids to bottle cages, computers and tools you’ll find everything you need right here with all the expert advice you need from our team.
Whatever your cycling accessories or clothing needs drop by Tri the Bike for an incredible selection, expert advice and the pleasure of finding that just about everything is always in stock! Drop into the store for a browse or give us a call anytime to check what’s in or ask some advice.